DiskAid is a simple yet powerful iPhone, iPad and iPod Transfer Tool for Mac that help you to access all your files from iOS devices to your desktop. it automatically search all Apps from mobile devices and allows to copy files, folders or even complete file trees to your Desktop.
With DiskAid, User can use their iPhone as a External USB drive and easily access all types of data such as Music, Video, Photos, Contacts, Notes, Call History, Text Messages (SMS), Voicemail, Voice Memos and any other Data directly from your Desktop.
It has multi panel FileApp free files browser where left side of the panel show content of the device and right side of the panel show the subcategory and their option, also provide support for Drag and drop by default, so user can easily drag a certain types files into another folder on your desktop to copy the data in no time.
Along with enhanced file transfer features, DiskAid also allow you to access iOS system files and browse the protected folder of iOS devices with ease. Last but not least, DiskAid is a perfect software for every iPhone or iPod user to make their iPhone as a external USB storage device.
Features of DiskAid
- Transfer files to and from any iPhone or iPad App to your desktop
- Use iPhone or iPad as USB storage devices
- Transfer music, movies, podcasts, iTunes U, audiobooks or any other playlist or mix of all these from your iOS Devices and copy it back to iTunes or any other folder on your Mac.
- Transfer all your SMS, Text Messages, Contacts,Voice Memos and any other Data to your Desktop from iPhone
- Copy Photos and video shots from Camera Roll and transfer to your computer via PicsAid
- Drag and Drop features to move files from your iOS devices to your desktop
- Easy to access iOS system files and other content with DiskAid
- DiskAid provides a reliable, fast and secure alternative to SSH without jailbreak, thirds party installers or any other hack.
- Option to prevent automated backup when syncing iOS devices to iTunes
- Rich file organization including folder creation, renaming etc..
- Also available for Microsoft Windows OS
Download : DiskAid 5