Feedingo is a Feed Reader with clean and easy features. It also eases the time consuming task of helping you to manage your online content and publish them in one place. You do not need any kind of training to use Feedingo. It has an instinctive user interface that lets you flow from one step to the next. This web based software is fast and keeps you glued to your work. Feedingo has changed the approach towards reading of feeds. A wide section of people have found Feedingo as their perfect feed reader.
Feedingo saves your time by keeping track of your websites. You do not have to waste time looking for new contents over the internet. Feedingo keeps you updated with the latest contents. Reading online has been made fun by Feedingo. With this software reading will not feel like work anymore.
You just need to add the sites you usually follow. It has a simple and well defined user interface that keeps all the tools easily accessible to you. You can refer to the help section in the official website of Feedingo if you want some tips on how to get along with this software. You can also send mails to their active support base and you will get quick replies to your mail solving your problem. There are 3 versions of this software. The first one is free and allows up-to 10 feeds. The paid versions cost $5 and $10 per month and allow up-to 50 and 100 feeds respectively.
Features of Feedingo
- There is no requirement of any form of downloading or installation. You can use it from any computer which has an internet connection.
- Its clean user interface makes reading as easy as possible. The posts seem enjoyable to read. With just a few clicks you can perform most functions.
- You can create feed groups and manage contents within it. You just have to choose a Feed group name, add an icon and insert your feeds into it.
- You can sort or hide posts according to your requirements. This makes looking for the right element easy for you.
- You can also share what you are reading. You can share your posts by just clicking on the Share button. Feedingo shares links with a customized dingo.in URL shortner.
- If you do not have time to go through a latest post you can save it in the Read Later folder. You can read it at your convenience.
- A wide array of keyboard shortcuts makes using Feedingo fun and easy.
- Feedingo also allows import and export of your feeds with OPML. You can import what other readers are reading. You can import all their feeds or select feeds you are interested in. You can also export your feeds. All this can be done using the simple OPML tool.
With Feedingo, you can keep a constant track of the blogs you want to follow after you subscribe to the feeds. A pop up will alert you as soon as a new feed comes up in any of the blogs or websites you want to follow.
Download : Feedingo RSS feed reader