iClapper Pro is a Mac Apps that allow user to control their Mac operating system remotely by clapping your hands. it has multiple-stage algorithm and adjustable settings system that accurately capture the clapping behavior and follow the assign actions.
All you have to do set up iClapper by assigning any action to a certain number of recognized claps as well as to a combination of claps. The Action will be executed when you trigger it by clapping your hands. The most widely usable Actions is a shutdown your computer, you can set up an execution confirmation.
Features of iClapper Pro
- Powerful tracking the input sound signal to recognize handclaps.
- Advanced calibration to fit your clapping and room acoustics.
- Adjustment of manual recognition parameters to best fit your surrounding environment.
- Several predefined actions to work with your screensaver and iTunes.
- Ability to create any custom AppleScript action.
- Two types of action triggers: multiple claps and clap combinations (multiple claps with pause between them).
- Ability to set up a confirmation for most irretrievable actions (such as shutting down your Mac).
- Input device selection.
- Growl notification support.
- Speech synthesizer notification support.
- Notifications by playing mnemonic sounds for best usability.
- First run calibration and tutorial.
Download : iClapper