IntelliTrack WMS is an easy to use warehouse management application with an interactive interface that provides basic functions in all types of warehouses. Available in three versions, the application works efficiently and provides functions to inventory, picking, shipping, management, receiving, etc..
IntelliTrack WMS is a multi-featured and easy to operate application that handles all the tasks related to physical inventory, shipping tasks, receiving tasks, picking tasks and other tasks related to warehouse management. The application is available in three versions, designed according to the need and preference of the warehouse or the user.
However, each and every version provides basic functions from inventory handling to warehouse managing. Managing features generally include queries, barcode labeling and reporting as well. The professional version of IntelliTrack WMS includes advanced functions and features like customized sequenced picks and put-away, space management, zone picking, batch order management, cross-docking warning, replenishment, etc.
The three versions of IntelliTrack WMS are- ISRP, WMS RF Standard and WMS RF Professional. The ISRP version includes features like Cycle Counting, Physical Inventory, Paperless Receiving, Multiple Unit of Measure & Let Downs, Move/Transfers, Kitting, Serial Numbers, Inquiries and Move/Transfers. WMS RF Standard consists of features like that of ISRP and few additional features like Wireless RF portable data collection and Terminal Messaging. WMS RF Professional serves better for the pro users and provides additional exclusive functions like Sequenced Pick & Put Away, Basic Cubing, Zone Picking, Pallet Tracking and Replenishment.
Features of IntelliTrack WMS
- Easy functioning of warehouse functions- The application, IntelliTrack WMS, helps in easy functioning of all the warehouse operations.
- Easy to use application- The application is quite easy to use and users can easily manage and control all their warehouse operations with a single tap of button.
- Available in three versions- IntelliTrack WMS is available in three versions, namely, ISRP, WMS RF Standard and WMS RF Professional.Users can choose the version best suited for their warehouse managing among these three available versions.
- Plenty of tools and features- The warehouse managing application has a plenty of tools and features, from physical Inventory managing to replenishment and zone picking.
- Upgrade options- The application has unique functionality that uses a SQL database support to help upgrade the application in a cost effective way. Users can add multiple Database & Portable workstation licenses with the continuous and steady growth of business.
- Can handle multiple users at a time- The application consists of SQL Express that manages plenty of users at a time.
- Barcode Scanning support- The application’s Barcode data collection system works on hosts of portable data collection terminals or PDTs and PDAs, ideal for warehouse managing.
- These tools supports bar coding and RFID reading, wireless networking ( Wi-Fi), mobile computing, etc..
- Multilingual support- The application can be operated bilingually. It has a multi-level data dictionary for an easy text display of its reports and forms.
- Shipping support- IntelliTrack WMS displays documents stored in SQL Express providing details of shipping data from warehouse to the carrier and completed orders. These can be linked with the shipping software to provide complete shipping support.
The application, IntelliTrack WMS, is a very useful tool for warehouse managing in both small and large scales.
Download : IntelliTrack WMS