Open Wonderland is an open source 3D virtual collaboration toolkit that help you create 3D virtual world, collaborative business applications, interactive learning platform and multi-user simulations.
By using thus virtual worlds, User can share live desktop application screen, communicate and collaborate in an education, business, or government context.
The Main aim of Open Wonderland is to offer an platform which is strong enough with respect to safety, scalability, consistency, and workability that lets organizations to depend upon it as a virtual world to carry out genuine business and education.
People should be allowed to do their actual work within a virtual worlds, discarding the requirement for another collaboration implement while working together with other .
The types of alliance that can occur within the breathing space contain auditory communication, direct desktop applications and shared formation of space content.
Features of Open wonderland
- It facilitates sharing of 2D apps, including X11 and also non X11 apps. There is a shared application framework comprising of a whiteboard, sticky notes and PDF viewer. It offers a tab “Show in HUD” to view apps on a glass panel.
- Wonderland offers clear audio reception.
- Access 3D virtual worlds via URL
- Easy to drag-and-drop any document or application into 3D virtual world that is compatible with the Microsoft Office suite for viewing.
- It offers you with telephonic integration through dial in and dial out options. It allows you to connect links to spaces via telephone sound system.
- There is multi media collaboration in wonderland which provides video players, webcams, add up and streaming of audios to any graphic world you wish to. There are virtual mics too.
- Communication becomes simpler through wonderland using text chats for groups and individuals too. You can use voice chat option for private discussions with more than one user as well.
- The avatar configurations are built in for user benefit. There is also drag and drop entitled avatars taken through Evolver.com.
- In wonderland you can put up place marks to identify an object for simpler navigation.
- Different portals can also be generated on the same or different server.
- It gives word assembling options and content creation of all kinds.
- It gives complete extensibility to you. There is a module warehouse in wonderland which has lots in store for you.
- The security is looked after in wonderland. The general username and password process is followed.
- The system managerial structure of wonderland includes in-space tools, web based administrative consoles, and web based content storehouse and remarkable scalability options. Depending on the tool configuration, it can allow up to 60 users at a time.
Download : Open Wonderland