If your Mac become slow and unresponsive and every time you get some unexpected error messages and crashes, when you start you Mac then you need to optimize your Mac to work smoothly and more efficiently . There is so many Mac optimization software available on web to optimize your computer. iBoostUp is one of them.
iBoostUp is a free System optimizing tool For Mac that let you tunes up and optimize your Mac OS X by deleting unwanted files, fixing your hard disk, apply performance recommendation, remove unwanted cookies to protect your Privacy, Display accessible system information, and much more!
Features of iBoostUp
- Easy to use yet simple to understand Mac Optimization software
- Easily give you simple yet easy to read overview of your system and it’s health.
- Instantly Clean and speed up your Mac OS
- Remove unwanted Cookies to protect your privacy and reduce your chances of tracking
- Duplicate File Finder save your disk space and reduce clutter by searching for files with identical content, irrespective of location or filename.
- iBoostUp’s App Shrinker trims applications into shape and saves disk space by removing these components.
- easily purge System caches
- Regularly check a Disk Health ‘Scan and Fix’ will keep your startup times fast and your Mac responsive.
- Memory Booster frees up your Mac’s RAM and is recommended for use prior to launching memory intensive applications such as graphic design packages, games and emulators.
- Network Optimization
- Crash Logs
- Optimize Startup items
- Clean System Logs
- Firewall security based on your current settings.
- File Shredder securely wipes files you select and makes them unrecoverable.
- ARP Cache Poisoning Detector
- Wireless Security
- File Type Associations allows you to view and edit which Applications are launched when clicking on different file types from Finder.
- Empty Trash
- Easy to clean Safari, Firefox and Chrome Browsing history
- Easy to clean Preview Recent Files and Finder Recent items
- Easy to clean QuickTime, VLC player recent items
- Clears MPlayer’s list of recently accessed video files.
- Empty your ‘Downloads’ folder to remove files downloaded from the internet.
- Check My Applications
- Remove unwanted apps with Apps Uninstaller
Download : iBoostUp