it offer more then 400 free plugins for customizing and extending your HTML-Kit to fit the way you work. it’s very useful tool for Newcomers to HTML coding can benefit from the program’s error-catching abilities. Experts can save time spent on common tasks by using the highly customizable and extendible editor, while maintaining full control over the code.
In addition, HTML-Kit provide user friendly environment that support multiple file format and standards, HTML-Kit includes internal, external, server-side and live preview modes; FTP Workspace for uploading, downloading and online editing of files; and the ability to use hundreds of optional free add-on through its open plugins interface.
features of HTML Kit
- Full-featured drag & drop enabled editor.
- Validate documents using the graphical user interface for W3C’s HTML Tidy and view automatically corrected code in the output window for side-by-side comparison. HTML-Kit also provides the most comprehensive and up-to-date GUI support for HTML Tidy.
- Seamless integration with the CSE HTML Validator. Easily correct errors using the point and click Message Window.
- Unlimited regular and block-level undo/redo
- Edit multiple documents with the ability to easily switch between the files using the Task Bar, or view multiple files at the same time.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts with the ability to create new keyboard commands by combining multiple built-in commands.
- Custom tab stop, smart tab and optimal fill options.
- Auto/manual block indenting.
- Print preview or print the complete or partial document, optionally with line numbers, word wrapping and color syntax highlighting.
- Mouse wheel support with the ability to scroll one, multiple or page full of lines at once.
- Access local files, network drives and FTP servers using a common customizable interface.
- Easily reopen remote files from the recent files list.
- Insert images, links and relative paths from the Workspace.
- Automatically backup files being uploaded.
- Use the customizable "Active Preview" window to automatically preview the current document as you type. The preview window and the editor can be viewed simultaneously.
- Open separate browser windows internally for multiple previews of the same page or different files.
- Browser bookmarks manager to store frequently used URLs.
- Use the ruler around the preview window to measure the placement of the content on web pages. The measurement unit can be set to inches or centimeters.
- Save files or code blocks as document templates or reusable snippets.
- Integrate with third-party applications by auto detecting HTML and text editors that can be called from HTML-Kit. Open linked files such as images, HTML files, scripts, styles, etc., in external programs. Other applications can be added manually.
- Integrate with Windows shell to easily open, edit, validate and print HTML documents outside HTML-Kit using context menus.